Learning Styles
There are many kind of learning styles and it depends on individual. Most of our learning style, we learn it from our parents, environments, experiences and etc. I prefer to learn from my experiences, my family, my friends and my environment. I like to learn and explore new things. I like to gain more knowledge and I’m easy going person which I like to learn new things from who ever. What is good for me, I keep it and apply it but what is not good for me, I will listen and make it as my experience. I like practical than theory because I’m weak on memorization. I like different kind of situation, sometimes I like to do my work at quiet area, sometimes I like to observe people at crowded area and sometimes I need my friend to be around because it is easy for me to ask when I have difficulties.
Sunday, 4 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment